Develop Maths ® is a registered trade mark owned by Develop Maths. Here at Develop Maths ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For bookings related to Workshops:
- Customer Full Name (mandatory)
- Customer Email Address (mandatory)
- Customer Phone Number (mandatory)
- Child's Name (mandatory)
- Child's DOB/Age (mandatory)
- Medical info
When you Contact Us:
Website visitors may use the Contact Form to contact us. To protect your privacy, the Contact page does not ask for any personally identifiable information (such as your surname, address, phone number). The only way this identifiable information would be collected is if the visitor were to voluntarily include such information in the comment field of the Contact page. Please note we may store, edit, and use your email in analyses, Q&As and presentations. In these cases, we will delete any content that would specifically identify you as the writer of the email.
If you are under the age of 18: please obtain permission of a parent or guardian before submitting the form.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The personal data we hold on file is primarily to ensure the smooth running of our workshops.
We use our customers' names, email addresses and phone numbers in order to provide essential information relating to their booking; to contact them in case of any emergency or change of plans during a workshop.
We use the personal information of the children attending our workshops to determine how best to split classes by age and experience level. We also collect and analyse anonymised data on the ages, abilities of our students in order to develop our future courses.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Your personal information is NEVER:
- Sold to third parties for marketing or any other purposes
- Shared with anyone outside of Develop Maths
- Shared with other organisations
- Stored exclusively "offline" or outside of secure cloud-based services (including Google Drive and Dropbox)
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with this Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Version 1.0 Created 12 March 2019.